Helcom seeks NOx controls on Baltic shipping
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- EC approves €86.6m French grid research programme Statement
- August 2014 hottest on record Al Jazeera
- Scottish independence vote 'would undermine renewables' BNEF
- US oil export ban may be challenged Reuters
- Baltic Sea states to give green light to marine health study Helcom
- China bans high sulphur coal Bloomberg
- Finnish Greens threaten to leave government over nuclear Reuters
- Indonesia ratifies regional air pollution deal Wall Street Journal
- China closes five HCFC production lines World Bank
- Low CO2 prices help Swedish power prices to 8-year low Energy Agency
- High levels of UV chemicals found in fish Norwegian Environment Agency
- US shale gas water contamination 'caused by faulty wells' BBC
New EU Commission
Incoming Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker announced a new Commission structure and team on 10 September.
Malta's Karmenu Vella will take over a merged environment and fisheries brief and has been charged with reviewing the EU's nature laws.
Spain's Miguel Arias Cañete will lead on energy and climate, under the leadership of vice-president for energy union Alenka Bratušek of Slovenia.
- Sepa: Planning Officer <h2>New EU Commission</h2> <p><a href="http
- Randstad Cpe: Planner/Senior Planner -Conservation and design <h2>New EU Commission</h2> <p><a href="http
- Executive Futures: Planner Minerals & Waste <h2>New EU Commission</h2> <p><a href="http