MEPs debate plans for greener farming policy
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email email@example.com to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- NASA satellite mission maps global CO2 distribution BBC
- Further action could speed up ozone layer recovery by years UNEP
- UK North Sea oil sector 'close to collapse' BBC
- Survey shows EU emissions prices expected to rise Bloomberg
- 2014 on course to be warmest year in Europe since 1500 KNMI
- Washington governor tables cap-and-trade scheme Reuters
- France's Front National launches eco-movement Newsweek
- US rooftop solar storage to become $1bn business Bloomberg
- Research highlights link between tax and car CO2 T&E
- NGO criticises Commission's RoHS working group ChemSec
- Egypt signs fracking deal with Shell Al-Arabiya
- EU agrees new fishing quotas Reuters
At a meeting in Brussels on 9 December, Italian deputy economy minister Claudio De Vincenti led energy ministers' debate on governance of the EU's 2030 climate and energy goals.
London (City of), London (Greater) | Please include salary expectations in your covering letter.
Recruiter: Pure Leapfrog
Head of Business Development & Engagement
Wallingford, Oxfordshire | £50,000 p.a. plus attractive pension scheme
Recruiter: Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
Principal Advisor/Team Leader - Geotechnics
Birmingham, West Midlands | £46,835 - £53,861
Recruiter: Highways Agency
Technical Directors/Principals – Environmental Due Diligence
London (Greater) | Competitive basic with comprehensive benefits
Recruiter: SLR Consulting Ltd
Senior/Associate Geo-environmental Engineer/Scientist
London (Greater) | Salary is negotiable and will be reflective of experience and qualifications.
Recruiter: GB Card and Partners Limited