MEPs debate plans for greener farming policy
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- Juncker urged not to move medical devices file to industry DG BEUC
- Myanmar unable to control illegal timber trade - minister 11 Myanmar
- Clothes makers 'don't know rules on children's textiles' Danish ministry
- Common EU e-car charging standards essential - Kallas Speech
- White House asks firms to ditch HFC refrigerant Washington Post
- Policy vacuum 'will hit CO2 scheme investment' The Australian
- Researchers set out ways of making electric cars more efficient EC
- ECHA consults on reproductive toxicity of acetochlor Statement
- EC approves €86.6m French grid research programme Statement
- August 2014 hottest on record Al Jazeera
- Scottish independence vote 'would undermine renewables' BNEF
- US oil export ban may be challenged Reuters
Related Environmental Services
Water Filtration for home & business, compact water softeners, electro-chemical...
New EU Commission
Incoming Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker announced a new Commission structure and team on 10 September.
Malta's Karmenu Vella will take over a merged environment and fisheries brief and has been charged with reviewing the EU's nature laws.
Spain's Miguel Arias Cañete will lead on energy and climate, under the leadership of vice-president for energy union Alenka Bratušek of Slovenia.