Commission reshapes Baltic Sea strategy
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email email@example.com to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- EU agency mulls ban on drug linked to vulture deaths Pharmaceutical Journal
- EU signs green energy cooperation deals with African states Statement
- EC announces nominees for green business award Statement
- Finnish Greens leave government over nuclear Statement (translation)
- EC set to approve UK nuclear state aid Telegraph
- NGOs call for pro-climate Energy Community reforms Statement
- Juncker urged not to move medical devices file to industry DG BEUC
- Myanmar unable to control illegal timber trade - minister 11 Myanmar
- Clothes makers 'don't know rules on children's textiles' Danish ministry
- Common EU e-car charging standards essential - Kallas Speech
- White House asks firms to ditch HFC refrigerant Washington Post
- Policy vacuum 'will hit CO2 scheme investment' The Australian
- Researchers set out ways of making electric cars more efficient EC
- ECHA consults on reproductive toxicity of acetochlor Statement
Related Environmental Services
APEM is a science based environmental consultancy specialising in freshwater...
Specialists in scientific research and development in the field of...
New EU Commission
Incoming Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker announced a new Commission structure and team on 10 September.
Malta's Karmenu Vella will take over a merged environment and fisheries brief and has been charged with reviewing the EU's nature laws.
Spain's Miguel Arias Cañete will lead on energy and climate, under the leadership of vice-president for energy union Alenka Bratušek of Slovenia.
- Penguin Recruitment Ltd: Remediation Engineer - Bristol £20000 - £26000 per annum
- Penguin Recruitment Ltd: Senior Geoenvironmental Engineer - City of London £26000 - £34000 per annum
- Penguin Recruitment Ltd: Senior Sustainability Consultant - London £30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits