Commission reshapes Baltic Sea strategy
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- Aviation CO2 allowance auctions planned for September EC
- Climate change threatening German water supplies - report Reuters
- UK CO2 price cuts Drax earnings Statement
- Shangai ETS firms cut emissions 3.5% in two years Business Spectator
- UK announces £10m energy demand reduction pilot Government
- Brussels closes three CCS infringement cases EC
- China plans water rights trading pilot schemes Reuters
2030 energy efficiency target
EU energy commissioner Günther Oettinger presented the executive’s proposal of a 30% energy saving target for 2030 on 24 July.
Mr Oettinger believes there is a good chance the European Council will back the goal in October, along with CO2 reduction and renewables targets.
Member states must also decide whether the target should be legally binding as the Commission document is silent on this issue.
- Mattinson Partnership: Contaminated Land Consultant Competitive
- Fusion People.: Senior Flood Risk Engineer £35000.00 - £39000.00 per annum + benefits
- Chm: Engineering and Maintenance Manager - Energy Recovery Facility Competitive Salary