Commission reshapes Baltic Sea strategy
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- EU to support renewables development in the Pacific Statement
- Key party to vote against Australian government's climate plan Reuters
- UK announces subsidies for eight renewables projects DECC
- Graphene breakthrough offers energy efficiency gains EC
- EC to consult on new CO2 leakage rules in coming months Statement
- 30 states pledge $4.43bn to Global Environment Facility Statement
- China struggling to meet 5-year plan CO2 target - top official Xinhua
- Poland to enact delayed F-gas law this year - ministry Statement
- Obama administration delays Keystone pipeline decision Guardian
- New protected areas recommended for Baltic Helcom
- EC warns Italy over pollution from Ilva steel plant Europe Online
- China to appeal WTO rare earth ruling Reuters
Related Environmental Services
European Parliament plenary, 14-17 April
Four weeks from polling day, the EPP and S&D both look set to take over 200 seats in the 751-seat Parliament, with the EPP in the lead.
NGOs hope the electorate will pay close attention to political groups' voting records on climate issues during the current term.
- The Landscape Partnership: Experienced Senior Environmental Planner Dependent on Experience
- Fusion People.: Principal Environmental Consultant £35000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
- Peritus Green: Geoenvironmental Scientist - East Midlands £25,000 - £27,000