Europe's GPP target missed, study shows
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email email@example.com to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- £1 trillion needed to get North Sea oil and gas Telegraph
- Brussels clears major offshore wind joint venture Recharge
- Oil and gas majors to collaborate on capturing methane UNEP
- Mangrove destruction causes 20% of deforestation climate impact UNEP
- UK chemicals company offers £2.5bn to fracking locals Telegraph
- Officials deny new EC opposes TTIP investor-state resolution Reuters
- Alternative fuels directive adopted EC statement
- Invasive species regulation adopted EC statement
- India cancels 214 coal licences granted illegally BBC
- OECD launches website on adverse effects of chemicals Statement
- ECHA puts hazardous chemicals trade information online Statement
- EU calls for shipping environmental laws to enter force EC
- Climate impact of soot 'overestimated' - scientists Cicero
- EU restricts use of three cosmetic ingredients EC
Related Environmental Services
CERC's leading position in environmental software development and consultancy has...
LUC is an environmental consultancy specialising in environmental planning and...
An international multidisciplinary consultancy that works with clients to achieve...
New EU Commission
Incoming Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker announced a new Commission structure and team on 10 September.
Malta's Karmenu Vella will take over a merged environment and fisheries brief and has been charged with reviewing the EU's nature laws.
Spain's Miguel Arias Cañete will lead on energy and climate, under the leadership of vice-president for energy union Alenka Bratušek of Slovenia.
Climate Litigation Lawyers (Company/Financial) (London) X2
London (Greater) | Dependent on experience
Head of Climate & Energy Policy
Woking, Surrey | £50,000
Environmental Major Loss Adjuster
City of London | Competitive