Europe's GPP target missed, study shows
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email email@example.com to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- Planet's annual budget goes into overdraft Global Footprint Network
- UK watchdog bans 'clean coal' advertisement Irish Times
- UK wind generation at record high RenewableUK
- EU dispute with Faroe Islands over unsustainable fishing ends EC
- July 2014 was fourth hottest on record NOAA
- US earmarks €41m for clean vehicle projects The Hill
- Climate change concern sees Arctic Council expand ISN
- US EPA expands contaminated land clean-up programme EPA
- Lower aerosol emissions to boost Europe's PV energy potential JRC
- RWE blames further coal-plant closures on renewables WSJ
- Apple removes two hazardous chemicals from supply chain BBC
- Evaluation backs Norway's climate and forest initiative Statement
- Sweden publishes short-term energy forecast Statement (translated)
Related Environmental Services
Martin Parr, an acknowledged leader in the field of environmental...
ABPmer is a leading UK marine environmental consultancy creating sustainable...
Peter Brett Associates LLP is a leading development and infrastructure...
2030 energy efficiency target
EU energy commissioner Günther Oettinger presented the executive’s proposal of a 30% energy saving target for 2030 on 24 July.
Mr Oettinger believes there is a good chance the European Council will back the goal in October, along with CO2 reduction and renewables targets.
Member states must also decide whether the target should be legally binding as the Commission document is silent on this issue.
- Mattinson Partnership: Intermediate + Senior Energy Efficiency Consultant £30000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- Mattinson Partnership: Senior / Principal Sustainability Consultant Competitive salary + benefits
- Mattinson Partnership: Energy Engineer Competitive