Europe's GPP target missed, study shows
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- EC to consult on new CO2 leakage rules in coming months Statement
- 30 states pledge $4.43bn to Global Environment Facility Statement
- China struggling to meet 5-year plan CO2 target - top official Xinhua
- Poland to enact delayed F-gas law this year - ministry Statement
- Obama administration delays Keystone pipeline decision Guardian
- New protected areas recommended for Baltic Helcom
- EC warns Italy over pollution from Ilva steel plant Europe Online
- China to appeal WTO rare earth ruling Reuters
- French parliament adopts ban on GM maize Reuters
- US EPA mulls methane regulation in extraction industries Upstream
- Shift to green economy can boost Kenyan GDP 12% - UN UNEP
- EC takes Poland to court over F-gas penalties Statement
- Improve protection of Natura 2000 oak forest, EC warns Italy Statement
Related Environmental Services
European Parliament plenary, 14-17 April
Four weeks from polling day, the EPP and S&D both look set to take over 200 seats in the 751-seat Parliament, with the EPP in the lead.
NGOs hope the electorate will pay close attention to political groups' voting records on climate issues during the current term.