Europe's GPP target missed, study shows
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- Industry calls for legislation to stop VAT fraud in energy CEER
- Chinese national CO2 market planned for 2016 Bloomberg
- Campaign groups urge EC to reject DEHP licence request Letter
- Scotland establishes wave energy innovation body Statement
- Scientists warn of limited geo-engineering benefits IB Times
- EU Parliament adopts position on Lima climate talks Statement
- Germany urges Sweden not to ditch Vattenfall coal mines Financial Times
- EU scientists develop product resource efficiency test method JRC
- Chinese GM import barriers hit biotech industry's plans Reuters
- German RES surcharge exemptions mostly legal, says EC Statement
- EC approves German railway RES surcharge exemptions Statement
Related Environmental Services
ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety,...
Cascade Consulting provides expert environmental planning and support through technical...
Temple is a leading Environment, Planning and Sustainability consultancy whose...
Energy union plans
Technical Directors/Principals – Environmental Due Diligence
London (Greater) | Competitive basic with comprehensive benefits
Recruiter: SLR Consulting Ltd
Evidence Officer (State of Natural Resources Reporting)
Flexible | £24,578.00
Recruiter: Natural Resources Wales
London (City of), London (Greater) | highly competitive with generous benefits
Recruiter: Mattinson Partnership