Parliament agrees beefed up CO2 backloading plan
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- China tightens rules for coal-to-gas projects Shanghai Daily
- UN climate meeting with NGOs planned for November IISD
- Wind now Denmark's cheapest energy source Statement (translated)
- Netherlands sets water standards for three drugs Press release
- Council formally adopts GM position Press release
- Commission approves German renewables law Statement
- China plans electric vehicle infrastructure improvements Xinhua
- Study highlights damaging effect of beef production BBC
- UK retains 2025 carbon target Bloomberg
- India doubles tax on coal to fund green projects Clean Technica
- New Peru Law weakens environmental safeguards AP
- Shale gas in northern England 'could give region £10bn boost' Peel
- Spain creates 39 marine protection areas Press release (translated)
- Gemany, Italy, China and France top energy efficiency ranking ACEEE
- Commission updates agricultural stakeholder groups Statement
Related Environmental Services
Peter Brett Associates LLP is a leading development and infrastructure...
Industrial / Commercial Energy Consultant providing Energy Surveys, commercial EPCs,...
Environmental Compliance Ltd is a specialist air quality, occupational hygiene,...
Informal Environment Council, 14 May
Environment ministers discussed new climate and energy targets for 2030 at an informal meeting in Athens.
Greek minister Yiannis Maniatis, who chaired the talks, said member states remained divided on the direction EU policy should take.
The press conference also heard from the head of the European Environment Agency, Hans Bruyninckx, who earlier briefed ministers on the importance of environmental protection in the EU's 'Blue Growth' plan.
- Mattinson Partnership: Energy Technical Solutions Manager Competitive
- Chm: Stock Controller (Parts Centre) – Waste Management Competitive Salary
- Penguin Recruitment Ltd: Associate Energy Consultant - London £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits