Parliament agrees beefed up CO2 backloading plan
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- Baltic, Atlantic experts to assess marine biodiversity Helcom
- App advises consumers on energy efficient products Cool Products
- Bulgaria's illegal timber trade worth €50m per year - study WWF
- Russia, Kazakhstan sign nuclear co-operation deal Radio Free Europe
- £1 trillion needed to get North Sea oil and gas Telegraph
- Brussels clears major offshore wind joint venture Recharge
- Oil and gas majors to collaborate on capturing methane UNEP
- Mangrove destruction causes 20% of deforestation climate impact UNEP
- UK chemicals company offers £2.5bn to fracking locals Telegraph
- Officials deny new EC opposes TTIP investor-state resolution Reuters
- Alternative fuels directive adopted EC statement
- Invasive species regulation adopted EC statement
Related Environmental Services
New EU Commission
Incoming Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker announced a new Commission structure and team on 10 September.
Malta's Karmenu Vella will take over a merged environment and fisheries brief and has been charged with reviewing the EU's nature laws.
Spain's Miguel Arias Cañete will lead on energy and climate, under the leadership of vice-president for energy union Alenka Bratušek of Slovenia.
Climate Litigation Lawyers (Company/Financial) (London) X2
London (Greater) | Dependent on experience
Head of Climate & Energy Policy
Woking, Surrey | £50,000
Environmental Major Loss Adjuster
City of London | Competitive