Parliament agrees beefed up CO2 backloading plan
© Copyright Haymarket Media Group Ltd. Please respect our terms and conditions and do not redistribute by email or post on the web. Email email@example.com to buy additional rights.
Best of the web
More news, picked by ENDS Europe
- EC warns Italy over pollution from Ilva steel plant Europe Online
- China to appeal WTO rare earth ruling Reuters
- French parliament adopts ban on GM maize Reuters
- US EPA mulls methane regulation in extraction industries Upstream
- Shift to green economy can boost Kenyan GDP 12% - UN UNEP
- EC takes Poland to court over F-gas penalties Statement
- Improve protection of Natura 2000 oak forest, EC warns Italy Statement
- All countries' international CO2 credit rules set to be finalised EC
- Cyprus seeks EU aid amid record drought Famagusta Gazette
- LNG to play increasing role in US rail freight EIA.gov
- Arctic ozone hole has stayed small - study Phys.org
European Parliament plenary, 14-17 April
Four weeks from polling day, the EPP and S&D both look set to take over 200 seats in the 751-seat Parliament, with the EPP in the lead.
NGOs hope the electorate will pay close attention to political groups' voting records on climate issues during the current term.
- Peritus Green: Geoenvironmental Scientist - East Midlands £25,000 - £27,000
- Peritus Green: Engineering Geologist / Geotechnical Engineer Excellent
- Peritus Green: Geotechnical / Geo-environmental Engineer £24,000 – £36,000 plus car + Bens