Zero-carbon Britain achievable by 2030 – report

The UK could reduce its greenhouse gas emissions by 90% by 2030 and offset the remaining 10% through carbon sinks, according to a report published on Wednesday. Its aim is to show Britain does not need to wait until 2050 to make deep CO2 cuts.

The full text of this article is only available to subscribers and free trialists. To login,please enter your email address and subscriber access code below.

Not a subscriber or free trialist? Why not take a free 14 day trial or subscribe today!

Having trouble logging in? Please contact our helpdesk

Back to top Back to top