Chemicals<< Earlier chemicals articles << Earlier chemicals articles
Best of the web
More chemicals news, picked by ENDS Europe
- Netherlands sets water standards for three drugs Press release
- EFSA consults on soil pesticide guidance EFSA
- Waterproofing chemicals worry German agency UBA (translated)
- Sweden updates pesticides rules Statement (translated)
- Toy firms need better chemical knowledge - Danes Statement (translated)
- VW opts for controversial car refrigerant Handelsblatt (translation)
- Call for evidence on restriction of lamp and lighter fuels ECHA
- Norway makes concession on PFOA ban Statement (translated)
- NGO questions EFSA's position on pesticide residues PAN Europe
- Consultation on use of calcium cyanamide as a fertiliser SCHER
- Denmark tries to spur on chemical substitution Statement (translated)
Informal Environment Council, 14 May
Environment ministers discussed new climate and energy targets for 2030 at an informal meeting in Athens.
Greek minister Yiannis Maniatis, who chaired the talks, said member states remained divided on the direction EU policy should take.
The press conference also heard from the head of the European Environment Agency, Hans Bruyninckx, who earlier briefed ministers on the importance of environmental protection in the EU's 'Blue Growth' plan.
- Mattinson Partnership: Energy Technical Solutions Manager Competitive
- Chm: Stock Controller (Parts Centre) – Waste Management Competitive Salary
- Penguin Recruitment Ltd: Associate Energy Consultant - London £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits