Chemicals<< Earlier chemicals articles << Earlier chemicals articles
Best of the web
More chemicals news, picked by ENDS Europe
- High levels of UV chemicals found in fish Norwegian Environment Agency
- No health impact from microplastics - German study BFR (translated)
- Consultation on chromium VI in toys SCHER committee
- Netherlands sets water standards for three drugs Press release
- EFSA consults on soil pesticide guidance EFSA
- Waterproofing chemicals worry German agency UBA (translated)
- Sweden updates pesticides rules Statement (translated)
- Toy firms need better chemical knowledge - Danes Statement (translated)
- VW opts for controversial car refrigerant Handelsblatt (translation)
2030 energy efficiency target
EU energy commissioner Günther Oettinger presented the executive’s proposal of a 30% energy saving target for 2030 on 24 July.
Mr Oettinger believes there is a good chance the European Council will back the goal in October, along with CO2 reduction and renewables targets.
Member states must also decide whether the target should be legally binding as the Commission document is silent on this issue.
- Natural Power Consultants Ltd: Wind Turbine Service Technician Competitive + Benefits
- Natural Power Consultants Ltd: Wind Turbine Site Lead Service Technician Competitive + Benefits
- Fusion People.: Air Quality Consultant £24000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + benefits