Markets & Corporate<< Earlier markets & corporate articles << Earlier markets & corporate articles
Best of the web
More markets & corporate news, picked by ENDS Europe
- Shangai ETS firms cut emissions 3.5% in two years Business Spectator
- Australian lower house votes to scrap CO2 tax Huffington Post
- Carbon leakage list update agreed DG Climate
- Talks on green goods trade deal officially launched Statement
- TTIP leak shows EU efforts to access US oil and gas Washington Post
- Danish clean air exports grow to €1.2bn Statement (translated)
- Beijing firms ignore emissions scheme South China Morning Post
- Dutch bank exits carbon market Bloomberg
- Aviation CO2 allowance auctions to resume in September Statement
- Record $16.6bn green bonds issued so far this year BNEF
2030 energy efficiency target
EU energy commissioner Günther Oettinger presented the executive’s proposal of a 30% energy saving target for 2030 on 24 July.
Mr Oettinger believes there is a good chance the European Council will back the goal in October, along with CO2 reduction and renewables targets.
Member states must also decide whether the target should be legally binding as the Commission document is silent on this issue.
- Fusion People.: Senior/Principal Environmental Consultant £34000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
- Chm: Operations Manager (ERF) – Waste Management Competitive Salary
- Mattinson Partnership: Senior / Associate Contaminated Land Consultant £45000 - £55000 per annum