Markets & Corporate<< Earlier markets & corporate articles << Earlier markets & corporate articles
Best of the web
More markets & corporate news, picked by ENDS Europe
- Policy vacuum 'will hit CO2 scheme investment' The Australian
- China to roll out national carbon market in 2016 Reuters
- NGO calls for carbon leakage rules to be tightened Carbon Market Watch
- Shangai ETS firms cut emissions 3.5% in two years Business Spectator
- Australian lower house votes to scrap CO2 tax Huffington Post
- Carbon leakage list update agreed DG Climate
- Talks on green goods trade deal officially launched Statement
- TTIP leak shows EU efforts to access US oil and gas Washington Post
New EU Commission
Incoming Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker announced a new Commission structure and team on 10 September.
Malta's Karmenu Vella will take over a merged environment and fisheries brief and has been charged with reviewing the EU's nature laws.
Spain's Miguel Arias Cañete will lead on energy and climate, under the leadership of vice-president for energy union Alenka Bratušek of Slovenia.
Climate Litigation Lawyers (Company/Financial) (London) X2
London (Greater) | Dependent on experience
Head of Climate & Energy Policy
Woking, Surrey | £50,000
Environmental Major Loss Adjuster
City of London | Competitive