The UK government has confirmed its commitment to being a leader on climate change action after EU withdrawal but given little reassurance on wider environmental ..
News 3 Feb 2017
- Energy,Chemicals,Markets & Corporate
Two leading chemical industry bodies have called for a radical rethink on EU energy policy warning that without it the future success of the industry ..
News 22 Sep 2016
- Energy,Chemicals,Pollution,Markets & Corporate
The EU chemical association Cefic has said it will offer the European Commission the sector’s most recent production data to better illustrate the risk of ..
News 10 Jun 2016
- Climate,Energy,Waste & Resources,Chemicals,Pollution,Nature
Latest official statistics paint a mixed picture of environmental progress in agriculture and forestry ..
News 18 Feb 2016
News 9 Jul 2010
News 8 Jul 2010
Analysis 17 May 2010
News 31 Aug 2009
News 17 Apr 2009
- Climate,Energy,Waste & Resources,Chemicals,Pollution,Products,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
Thursday's ministerial meeting will take stock of climate and energy package, adopt resolutions on deforestation, mercury and more ..
News 2 Dec 2008
Parliament negotiators fear the European commission could propose unsatisfactory alternative options ..
News 10 Nov 2008
Environment committee gives strong backing to draft non-legislative resolution urging force to police EU law implementation ..
News 8 Oct 2008
- Energy,Chemicals,Products,General Policy
Trade body Eicta says it's "highly unlikely" any television set would meet draft new best-in-class green criteria ..
News 25 Aug 2008
- Climate,Energy,Chemicals,Markets & Corporate
Companies in this issue include Enel, ICMM, Areva, Mitsui, MOL and Enex ..
News 11 Aug 2008
- Climate,Energy,Waste & Resources,Chemicals,Products,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
Business takes mixed view on ecodesign plans, environmentalists bemoan "lack of ambition" ..
News 17 Jul 2008