Transport<< Earlier transport articles << Earlier transport articles
Best of the web
More transport news, picked by ENDS Europe
- China makes electric cars tax-free The Guardian
- Electric car sales booming in Norway Independent
- Madrid to charge polluting cars more for parking Guardian
- Germany levies €2.7m ETS fines on non-compliant airlines Bloomberg
- Swedish biofuel use up 24% in 2013 Statement (translated)
- Transport committee backs airport noise deal European Parliament
- US launches $4.2m clean diesel grant fund for ports Statement
- CO2 from new Mercedes-Benz cars down 4% in 2013 Statement
Informal Environment Council, 14 May
Environment ministers discussed new climate and energy targets for 2030 at an informal meeting in Athens.
Greek minister Yiannis Maniatis, who chaired the talks, said member states remained divided on the direction EU policy should take.
The press conference also heard from the head of the European Environment Agency, Hans Bruyninckx, who earlier briefed ministers on the importance of environmental protection in the EU's 'Blue Growth' plan.
- The Natural Power Consultants Limited : Wind Asset Analyst Dependent on experience
- The Natural Power Consultants Limited : Wind Farm Manager Dependent on experience
- Mattinson Partnership: Energy Technical Solutions Manager Competitive