Transport<< Earlier transport articles << Earlier transport articles
Best of the web
More transport news, picked by ENDS Europe
- Alternative fuels directive adopted EC statement
- IMO secretary general to step down Trade Winds
- EC calls for transport infrastructure project proposals Statement
- Airline CEO welcomes 'positive pressure' of CO2 pricing World Bank
- Italian parliament backs tougher ship SO2 rules IHS Maritime 360
- China makes electric cars tax-free The Guardian
New EU Commission
Incoming Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker announced a new Commission structure and team on 10 September.
Malta's Karmenu Vella will take over a merged environment and fisheries brief and has been charged with reviewing the EU's nature laws.
Spain's Miguel Arias Cañete will lead on energy and climate, under the leadership of vice-president for energy union Alenka Bratušek of Slovenia.
Climate Litigation Lawyers (Company/Financial) (London) X2
London (Greater) | Dependent on experience
Head of Climate & Energy Policy
Woking, Surrey | £50,000
Environmental Major Loss Adjuster
City of London | Competitive