ENDS Europe is the EU's leading source on eco-policy, business and markets
ENDS Europe is the information service that amalgamates the services previously offered separately by ENDS Europe Daily and ENDS Europe Report.
You can now subscribe to a single service that delivers the finest news, analysis, comments, statistics and in-depth research on EU environmental legislation.
As a subscriber you will be able to call upon a myriad of services to find and understand the information that is relevant to your organisation.
ENDS Europe's unique package includes:
- DAILY EMAIL – tdelivers the latest headlines straight to your Inbox
- IN-DEPTH – the unique section that offers detailed features on core issues, interviews with key people and analysis of the latest research and initiatives.
- BREAKING NEWS – new stories are added to the website throughout the day.
- BEST OF THE WEB – a dedicated news feed of the top environmental news stories from across the globe
- Article web links – the quick way to find 15 years of ENDS’ articles and extra original source documentation.
- Pre-set search channels – subject and country channels drawing together all the published information in that area from across the archive
- Document watch - provides links to a wide range of documents, such as legislative proposals, consultancy studies, EU policy papers and scientific opinions giving you quick access to the latest key documents in the EU environmental policy field
How do I subscribe?
ENDS Europe offers both individual and group subscriptions (based on 3, 5, 15, 25, 50, 100, 175, 275, 400 and 550 readers), as well as bespoke corporate packages which allow an entire organisation or a specific number of users in an organisation full access to the ENDS Europe site.
Prices start from £900 + VAT. Conversion into € and $ will happen at point of sale based on banking rate. VAT is charged at 20% for UK organisations. No VAT is charged for intra community trade as long as a Valid VAT number is provided. No VAT is chargeable outside of the European economic area.
For further information on how to subscribe or if you would like to discuss what package best suits your company, please contact Benjamin Turek on email@example.com or +44 (0) 208 267 4629
How to Pay
You can pay your annual subscription fee by credit card: Visa, MasterCard or Amex. We also accept payment by cheque or money order drawn on a UK bank in sterling (Euro and US cheques are acceptable). UK (£) and Euro (€) bank transfers are also possible. Please note that SALES TAX (VAT) is charged if applicable.