Technological innovation should be key to limiting CO2 emissions and noise from aircraft, according to the European Commission ..
News 5 Jun 2019
- Climate,Energy,Transport,General Policy
The Parliament is working its way through a packed agenda in its final plenary session, with more than a dozen environment-related votes scheduled ..
News 16 Apr 2014
News 25 Mar 2011
News 16 Jun 2009
Internal market committee makes minor changes to European commission proposals ..
News 3 Dec 2008
Manufacturers would be required to disclose information on tyres' fuel efficiency, rolling resistance and noise ..
News 13 Nov 2008
Industry committee criticised for bowing to industry pressure over proposal to phase out inefficient and noisy tyres ..
News 5 Nov 2008
German environment ministry study says no big gains in nitrogen and noise emissions or fuel consumption before mid-century ..
News 28 May 2008
- Climate,Energy,Transport,Waste & Resources,Pollution,General Policy
NGO report says "chaotic and polluted" urban areas are trailing in race to sustainability ..
News 16 Oct 2007
- Climate,Waste & Resources,Pollution,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
Dutch environmental assessment agency presents sobering picture in annual analysis ..
News 14 Sep 2007
- Climate,Pollution,General Policy
First council draft of new directive to criminalise worst environmental offences limits sanctions to breaches of EU law ..
News 20 Aug 2007
Public-private partnership will see €1.6bn invested over seven years in emission cuts ..
News 13 Jun 2007
- Climate,Chemicals,Pollution,Products,Markets & Corporate
UK rapped over noise assessment law, Greece over ODS handling qualifications, Luxembourg over car CO2 labelling ..
News 14 Dec 2006
- Climate,Transport,Waste & Resources,Pollution,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
New economic assessments ordered for f-gas and waste shipments legislation, several proposals withdrawn ..
News 27 Sep 2005
- Climate,Energy,Transport,Pollution,General Policy
News 7 Jul 2005