European aircraft maker Airbus was given special privileges by the Commission in determining the 28-nation bloc’s position at the UN’s aviation body (ICAO), according to ..
News 29 Nov 2017
- Climate,Transport,Brexit and the EU
The European Parliament and Council have agreed to append a measure to protect the EU ETS from the potential impact of Brexit while finalising rules ..
News 19 Oct 2017
Germany needs a climate protection act, a binding coal and lignite phase-out roadmap, a doubling of renewables and a change of course on transport and ..
News 17 Oct 2017
- Climate,Energy,Transport,Pollution,General Policy
The Paris Agreement is being put at risk by the EU and member states continuing to subsidise fossil fuels with public money, a think tank ..
News 28 Sep 2017
- Climate,Transport,Pollution,COP21: climate crunch,Brexit and the EU
The European Commission has published proposals for the new Effort Sharing Regulation targets but they contain much criticised ‘flexibilities’ for member states ..
News 20 Jul 2016
A deal reached on Thursday on the new EU investment fund limits the amount of dedicated transport and research funding that can be redirected to ..
News 29 May 2015
In country-specific recommendations issued this week, the EU executive says it is concerned the two member states will miss their non-ETS climate targets ..
News 31 May 2013
- Energy,Transport,General Policy
News 2 Aug 2010
News 7 Jul 2010
News 25 Jun 2010
- Transport,Waste & Resources,General Policy
News 29 Jan 2010
News 3 Jul 2009
News 23 Feb 2009
- Climate,Energy,Transport,Products,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
Barroso says leaders must turn crisis into opportunity to accelerate towards low-carbon economy ..
News 26 Nov 2008
- Climate,Energy,Transport,Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
Višegrad environment ministers press for "reasonable solutions" to concerns over climate cap base year, carbon trading ..
News 25 Sep 2008