Europe’s transition to a sustainable society will require specific policies and targets to address key sectors such as transport, textiles, buildings and food, Finnish officials ..
News 17 Jul 2019
The European Court of Justice has ruled that malfunctioning electrical products should be considered waste under the EU’s waste shipments regulation unless it can be ..
News 8 Jul 2019
Document Watch 19 Jun 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products,Markets & Corporate
Document Watch 27 May 2019 External Content
- Transport,Waste & Resources,Markets & Corporate,Nature
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate,EU's Circular Economy
Five European and global textile and fashion organisations have pledged to work with the EU to “co-develop” a vision for textiles in a circular economy ..
News 14 May 2019
Document Watch 7 May 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate,Packaging,Packaging
Forty-four landfills in Italy have failed to comply with EU rules designed to prevent or reduce their environmental and health impacts, the European Court of ..
News 21 Mar 2019
WebNews 28 Jan 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products
Document Watch 6 Nov 2018 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate
- Waste & Resources,Infringements Dashboard
The EU's highest court has fined Slovakia €1m for failing to shut down a huge rubbish dump five years after it was ordered to do ..
News 5 Jul 2018
Italy has been fined €25m by the EU Court of Justice for failing to to implement European law on the selection and treatment of urban ..
News 4 Jun 2018
- Waste & Resources,Chemicals
The European Commission has adopted new ecolabel criteria for cleaning services that are intended to help consumers identify cleaning firms that have adopted greener practices ..
News 7 May 2018
WebNews 30 Nov 2017 External Content
WebNews 17 Oct 2017 External Content
- Transport,Waste & Resources,Markets & Corporate