Europe’s transition to a sustainable society will require specific policies and targets to address key sectors such as transport, textiles, buildings and food, Finnish officials ..
News 17 Jul 2019
- Climate,Waste & Resources
The French government has announced plans to reduce water consumption by a quarter within 15 years ..
News 2 Jul 2019
WebNews 26 Jun 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Chemicals
- Waste & Resources,Products,Nature
Europe should build the industrial infrastructure and networks needed to underpin a sustainable 'circular bio-economic society' by mid century, an EU-backed public-private partnership said on ..
News 3 Jun 2019
Document Watch 27 May 2019 External Content
- Transport,Waste & Resources,Markets & Corporate,Nature
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate,EU's Circular Economy
Five European and global textile and fashion organisations have pledged to work with the EU to “co-develop” a vision for textiles in a circular economy ..
News 14 May 2019
- Waste & Resources,Products,EU's Circular Economy
Textiles should be the next priority for the EU’s circular economy strategy after plastics, Commission officials, experts and other stakeholders suggested at the 22nd European ..
News 8 May 2019
WebNews 7 May 2019 External Content
- Transport,Waste & Resources
WebNews 6 May 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,General Policy,EU's Circular Economy
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products
Norway plans to push for stricter regulation of global plastic waste shipments at a UN summit this week, while at home the government wants to ..
News 6 May 2019
WebNews 29 Apr 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Chemicals,Pollution
- Climate,Waste & Resources,Nature
The European Parliament has rejected a raft of proposed exemptions from a ban on using the EU's largest source of public funds to support fossil ..
News 28 Mar 2019
WebNews 12 Mar 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Pollution
WebNews 11 Feb 2019 External Content
- Climate,Waste & Resources,Pollution