Europe’s transition to a sustainable society will require specific policies and targets to address key sectors such as transport, textiles, buildings and food, Finnish officials ..
News 17 Jul 2019
The European Court of Justice has ruled that malfunctioning electrical products should be considered waste under the EU’s waste shipments regulation unless it can be ..
News 8 Jul 2019
- Waste & Resources,Products,Nature
Europe should build the industrial infrastructure and networks needed to underpin a sustainable 'circular bio-economic society' by mid century, an EU-backed public-private partnership said on ..
News 3 Jun 2019
Document Watch 27 May 2019 External Content
- Transport,Waste & Resources,Markets & Corporate,Nature
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate,EU's Circular Economy
Five European and global textile and fashion organisations have pledged to work with the EU to “co-develop” a vision for textiles in a circular economy ..
News 14 May 2019
- Waste & Resources,Products,EU's Circular Economy
Textiles should be the next priority for the EU’s circular economy strategy after plastics, Commission officials, experts and other stakeholders suggested at the 22nd European ..
News 8 May 2019
WebNews 7 May 2019 External Content
- Transport,Waste & Resources
WebNews 6 May 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,General Policy,EU's Circular Economy
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products
Norway plans to push for stricter regulation of global plastic waste shipments at a UN summit this week, while at home the government wants to ..
News 6 May 2019
WebNews 29 Apr 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Chemicals,Pollution
Forty-four landfills in Italy have failed to comply with EU rules designed to prevent or reduce their environmental and health impacts, the European Court of ..
News 21 Mar 2019
WebNews 12 Mar 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Pollution
Document Watch 11 Feb 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,General Policy
- Climate,Energy,Waste & Resources,EU's Circular Economy
Environmental campaigners and businesses working in the circular economy field have written to French Prime Minister Édouard Philippe calling for more ambition in an upcoming ..
News 5 Feb 2019