More than half of EU governments want to stick with or weaken the European Commission’s draft Effort Sharing Regulation on climate change, groups warn ..
News 28 Mar 2017
Document Watch 28 Mar 2017 External Content
- Climate,Energy,Waste & Resources
- Energy,Waste & Resources,Products
The European Commission has tabled new eco-standards for servers and data storage products extending beyond energy use to include material efficiency ..
News 22 Feb 2017
The European Commission has asked the EU Court of Justice to fine Spain over €46 million for delaying measures to comply with a previous judgement ..
News 17 Nov 2016
Certain member states did not fully report their progress on managing mining and quarrying waste to the European Commission, a report has found ..
News 19 Sep 2016
- Energy,Waste & Resources,Products,EU's Circular Economy
The European Commission has issued new, stricter criteria under the EU Ecolabel scheme for three product groups – computers, furniture and footwear – as part ..
News 17 Aug 2016
- Energy,Waste & Resources,Markets & Corporate
A report from the European Court of Auditors has cast doubt on the reliability of the EU system for certifying sustainable biofuels ..
News 27 Jul 2016
- Climate,Waste & Resources,Packaging
EU climate change policies focus too narrowly on energy and transport and should more strongly reflect the potential of the circular economy to cut greenhouse ..
News 17 Jun 2016
WebNews 10 Jun 2016 External Content
Document Watch 5 May 2016 External Content
- Climate,Energy,Waste & Resources,General Policy,COP21: climate crunch,Paris Agreement
- Climate,Waste & Resources,Products
A planned review of EU legislation covering the construction sector will examine the costs and benefits of policies covering waste, industrial emissions and energy efficiency, ..
News 4 May 2016
WebNews 18 Apr 2016 External Content
- Waste & Resources,General Policy,Markets & Corporate,Nature