Europe’s transition to a sustainable society will require specific policies and targets to address key sectors such as transport, textiles, buildings and food, Finnish officials ..
News 17 Jul 2019
Document Watch 19 Jun 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products,Markets & Corporate
Document Watch 27 May 2019 External Content
- Transport,Waste & Resources,Markets & Corporate,Nature
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate,EU's Circular Economy
Five European and global textile and fashion organisations have pledged to work with the EU to “co-develop” a vision for textiles in a circular economy ..
News 14 May 2019
Document Watch 7 May 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate,Packaging,Packaging
Portuguese government plans to boost incineration capacity will impose unnecessary costs on citizens following the European Parliament’s decision to deny such projects EU funding, an ..
News 3 May 2019
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,Nature
Fully implementing the EU’s environmental legislation could save the EU economy around €55 billion a year, environment commissioner Karmenu Vella has said ..
News 5 Apr 2019
Incineration plants, landfills and other facilities for disposing of unsorted waste should no longer be supported by the EU's largest public fund, MEPs agreed on ..
News 14 Feb 2019
WebNews 28 Jan 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products
- Energy,Waste & Resources,EU's Circular Economy
Environmental groups have appealed to centre-left MEPs to back European Commission proposals to exclude incinerators and other residual waste facilities from EU cohesion funding ..
News 16 Nov 2018
Document Watch 6 Nov 2018 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate