The European Commission has issued new, stricter criteria under the EU Ecolabel scheme for three product groups – computers, furniture and footwear – as part ..
News 17 Aug 2016
- Energy,Waste & Resources,Markets & Corporate
A report from the European Court of Auditors has cast doubt on the reliability of the EU system for certifying sustainable biofuels ..
News 27 Jul 2016
Document Watch 5 May 2016 External Content
WebNews 18 Apr 2016 External Content
WebNews 13 Apr 2016 External Content
- Waste & Resources,General Policy,Markets & Corporate,Nature
WebNews 8 Apr 2016 External Content
- Climate,Waste & Resources
There appears to have been a slight increase in resource productivity across the EU-27 between 2000 and 2011, according to the Eurostat data ..
News 6 Dec 2013
- Climate,Energy,Waste & Resources,Products,General Policy
Council calls on commission to consider emissions in revised product energy label, lukewarm on mandatory procurement standards ..
News 5 Dec 2008
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,General Policy
Farm ministers back delayed introduction of compulsory label to allow for design enhancements ..
News 30 Sep 2008
- Waste & Resources,Chemicals,Products,General Policy
European parliament approves compromise on application of globally harmonised system ..
News 3 Sep 2008
- Climate,Energy,Waste & Resources,Products,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
Revised ecodesign directive will cover all environmental aspects; new labelling rules tied to mandatory procurement standards ..
News 16 Jul 2008
- Transport,Waste & Resources,Pollution,General Policy
EU executive publishes latest round of legal threats against governments over environmental law breaches ..
News 5 Jun 2008
- Climate,Waste & Resources,General Policy
McGlade calls for improved environmental monitoring to support push for green policies ..
News 3 Jun 2008
- Climate,Waste & Resources,Products,General Policy
Home fruit and veg producers could qualify for certification from July, newspaper reports ..
News 15 Apr 2008