Besides polluting land and sea, worldwide growth in the use of plastic could jeopardise the Paris Agreement goal of halting global warming, a report suggests ..
News 15 May 2019
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate,EU's Circular Economy
Five European and global textile and fashion organisations have pledged to work with the EU to “co-develop” a vision for textiles in a circular economy ..
News 14 May 2019
- Transport,Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products
Europe could be compelled to recycle more of its plastic waste after a near unanimous United Nations vote that brings international shipments under the control ..
News 13 May 2019
Spanish authorities have been “routinely” allowing the use of unauthorised and often highly toxic pesticides, according to the NGO Ecologistas en Acción ..
News 10 May 2019
Document Watch 10 May 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,EU's Circular Economy
Textiles should be the next priority for the EU’s circular economy strategy after plastics, Commission officials, experts and other stakeholders suggested at the 22nd European ..
News 8 May 2019
Document Watch 7 May 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate,Packaging,Packaging
WebNews 6 May 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,General Policy,EU's Circular Economy
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products
Norway plans to push for stricter regulation of global plastic waste shipments at a UN summit this week, while at home the government wants to ..
News 6 May 2019