Agriculture commissioner Phil Hogan has acknowledged a lack of funding in Europe to help bioeconomy start-ups scale their operations beyond the pilot phase ..
News 9 Oct 2019
The European Court of Justice has rejected an attempt to reverse the decision by the European Chemicals Agency identifying plastic additive bisphenol A as an ..
News 20 Sep 2019
Document Watch 19 Jul 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,General Policy
The European Investment Bank and five national development banks have agreed to invest €10 billion over the next five years to accelerate the EU's transition ..
News 18 Jul 2019
- Chemicals,Products,EU's Circular Economy
An EU-financed project has used innovative technology to create new green chemicals that have the potential to greatly reduce the environmental footprint of the leather-making ..
Analysis 27 Jun 2019
WebNews 20 Jun 2019 External Content
- Products,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
WebNews 19 Jun 2019 External Content
WebNews 11 Jun 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,Nature
Europe should build the industrial infrastructure and networks needed to underpin a sustainable 'circular bio-economic society' by mid century, an EU-backed public-private partnership said on ..
News 3 Jun 2019
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate,EU's Circular Economy
Five European and global textile and fashion organisations have pledged to work with the EU to “co-develop” a vision for textiles in a circular economy ..
News 14 May 2019
- Waste & Resources,Products,EU's Circular Economy
Textiles should be the next priority for the EU’s circular economy strategy after plastics, Commission officials, experts and other stakeholders suggested at the 22nd European ..
News 8 May 2019
WebNews 6 May 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,General Policy,EU's Circular Economy
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products
Norway plans to push for stricter regulation of global plastic waste shipments at a UN summit this week, while at home the government wants to ..
News 6 May 2019
WebNews 14 Mar 2019 External Content
- Pollution,Products,Markets & Corporate