Data on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) recycling in Portugal is inaccurate and the collection and treatment system marred by illegality, campaigners claim ..
News 3 Jun 2019
- Waste & Resources,Products,Nature
Europe should build the industrial infrastructure and networks needed to underpin a sustainable 'circular bio-economic society' by mid century, an EU-backed public-private partnership said on ..
News 3 Jun 2019
- Waste & Resources,Products,Markets & Corporate,EU's Circular Economy
Five European and global textile and fashion organisations have pledged to work with the EU to “co-develop” a vision for textiles in a circular economy ..
News 14 May 2019
- Waste & Resources,Products,EU's Circular Economy
Textiles should be the next priority for the EU’s circular economy strategy after plastics, Commission officials, experts and other stakeholders suggested at the 22nd European ..
News 8 May 2019
WebNews 6 May 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products,General Policy,EU's Circular Economy
- Waste & Resources,Pollution,Products
Norway plans to push for stricter regulation of global plastic waste shipments at a UN summit this week, while at home the government wants to ..
News 6 May 2019
European agriculture ministers have handed the European Commission a mandate to develop a post-2020 EU forest strategy and to step up EU action against deforestation ..
News 16 Apr 2019
WebNews 14 Mar 2019 External Content
Document Watch 13 Mar 2019 External Content
- Pollution,Products,Markets & Corporate
- Chemicals,Products,Markets & Corporate
Lawmakers should take into account the indirect contribution chemicals firms make to climate action when drafting a European definition of 'sustainable' investment, industry representatives have ..
News 6 Feb 2019
WebNews 1 Feb 2019 External Content
- Waste & Resources,Products
- Waste & Resources,Products,EU's Circular Economy,Packaging,Packaging
European rules on plastics and packaging could form the basis of a worldwide standard and help create a global market for recycled materials, the European ..
News 1 Feb 2019