Science and progress should prevail when dealing with advanced plant breeding technologies, health and food safety commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis has said ..
News 29 Sep 2017
- Markets & Corporate,Nature
European Greens and NGOs want plants produced by new techniques that enable targeted genome mutations to be classified as genetically modified organisms ..
News 27 Sep 2017
Document Watch 28 Sep 2016 External Content
Document Watch 30 Apr 2015 External Content
WebNews 12 Jun 2014 External Content
- Products,Markets & Corporate
WebNews 11 Nov 2010 External Content
- Pollution,Products,Markets & Corporate
- Climate,Energy,Waste & Resources,Chemicals,Pollution,Products,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
Thursday's ministerial meeting will take stock of climate and energy package, adopt resolutions on deforestation, mercury and more ..
News 2 Dec 2008
- Chemicals,Pollution,Products,Markets & Corporate
Industry association condemns "PR stunt", urges new impact assessment of EU pesticide approvals revision plan ..
News 16 Jun 2008
- Energy,Pollution,Products,Markets & Corporate
Minister Nowicki pledges to end Rospuda controversy but says Polish industry needs bigger carbon allocation ..
News 10 Dec 2007
- Pollution,Markets & Corporate
Record cereal prices prompt suspension of environmental scheme; campaigners warn of wildlife damage ..
News 14 Sep 2007
- Climate,Energy,Transport,Waste & Resources,Chemicals,Pollution,Products,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
Environment council resolution will give first formal approval to commission's post-2012 blueprint ..
News 15 Feb 2007
- Climate,Transport,Pollution,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
Air quality, aviation, chemicals on the table, but green project funding scheme the sole political agreement ..
News 30 Nov 2005
- Climate,Chemicals,Pollution,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
EU environment ministers virtually unanimous that improved lawmaking must not mean green deregulation ..
News 18 Oct 2005
- Climate,Transport,Chemicals,Pollution,General Policy,Markets & Corporate
Environment ministers to debate Reach, post-Kyoto prospects and better regulation in Luxembourg ..
News 14 Oct 2005