ENDS Europe is the EU's leading source on eco-policy, business and markets
ENDS Europe is the single information service that delivers the finest news, analysis, comments, statistics and in-depth research on EU environmental legislation.
As a subscriber you will be able to call upon a myriad of services to find and understand the information that is relevant to your organisation.
ENDS Europe's unique package includes:
- DAILY EMAIL – delivers the latest updates straight to your Inbox
- IN-DEPTH – the unique section that offers detailed features on core issues, interviews with key people and analysis of the latest research and initiatives.
- BREAKING NEWS – new stories are added to the website throughout the day.
- BEST OF THE WEB – a dedicated news feed of the top environmental news stories from across the globe
- Article web links – the quick way to find over 40,000 articles and additional original source documentation
- Pre-set search channels – subject and country channels drawing together all the published information in that area from across the archive
- Document watch - provides links to a wide range of documents, such as legislative proposals, consultancy studies, EU policy papers and scientific opinions giving you quick access to the latest key documents in the EU environmental policy field
How do I subscribe?
ENDS Europe offers both individual and group subscriptions (based on 3, 5, 15, 25, 50, 100, 175, 275, 400 and 550 readers), as well as bespoke corporate packages which allow an entire organisation or a specific number of users in an organisation full access to the ENDS Europe site.
Prices start from £1,518. Conversion into € and $ will happen at point of sale based on banking rate. No VAT is charged for intra community trade as long as a Valid VAT number is provided. No VAT is chargeable outside of the European economic area.
For further information on how to subscribe or if you would like to discuss what package best suits your company, please contact Samantha Critchell firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 208 267 5513.